Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

Compatibility fsopen this prepar3d
Daniel Łabęda
Poland

30th Dec 2015
10:35:14

Hi, I wonder when the meringue compatibility fsopen server with prepar3d unfortunately far not work P3D v3 changed the location of the files przesto there were many problems with other applications now already improved but unfortunately is not yet fsopen and here the question of how you can modify the configuration file fsopen where he installs fsopen prp just do not simconnec connects to ask for some help
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

31st Dec 2015
15:22:05
We are not going to support P3Dv3 at the moment.
This might change in the future but I do not believe there are there many users of it at the moment.
Robert Rixx
United States

11th Jan 2016
03:12:22
Dave,
there is a lot of us. Most are trying to connect via . this works with some sucess but it requires others to be logged in via that same fshost client to see each other. it is definently the future of flight sim. I hope you guys support it soon. the FSHost Client for now is a nice workaround.
Vivas Enrique
Spain

5th Jun 2016
17:22:18
Too bad, but now there are a lot of multiplayer with P3Dv3.2.3 but there is no host FsOpen, FSX is in a close and with the evolution of computer equipment he can no longer follow.

Dommage, mais maintenant il y a beaucoup de multijoueurs avec P3Dv3.2.3 mais il y a pas d'hôte sur FsOpen, FSX est dans sa fin et avec l'évolution du materiel informatique il ne peut plus suivre.
Vivas Enrique
Spain

5th Jun 2016
17:22:46
Too bad, but now there are a lot of multiplayer with P3Dv3.2.3 but there is no host FsOpen, FSX is in a close and with the evolution of computer equipment he can no longer follow.

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2017
Page views: 672855163