Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

Unable To get your IP address
Mohd.Fahad Eqbal
India

8th Nov 2016
06:57:49
Please help me. I tried every possible solution to solve my problem but still having the problem. Every time I try to logon on Flight Strip it says Unable to get your IP address. Pilot Assistant works perfectly fine but i dont know whats the problem with flight strip. Please help !!!
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

8th Nov 2016
18:01:39
Are you using some sort of proxy server or strange firewall? Could you try from a different location and or on another machine?
Mohd.Fahad Eqbal
India

9th Nov 2016
05:36:41
No sir, I dont use any proxy server and i just have windows firewall. I couldnt try from another location but i used different ISP and a different machine but it did not worked, It again showed the same error
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

9th Nov 2016
22:02:29
Are you running fsx at the same time? You need to start fsx first so I can work out what session you need to join.
Mohd.Fahad Eqbal
India

27th Nov 2016
13:18:54
Sir, I start My FSX first then after when I m in the session for about 1-2 minutes I start my flight strips but it shows the same error when i try to logon
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

28th Nov 2016
16:20:29
Make sure pilot assistant can get out on port 80 tcp. If it still doesn't work test by turning off windows firewall for a minute

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2017
Page views: 648537134