Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

FSOpen & Euroscope
Dany Garcia
Spain

2nd Nov 2016
15:46:35
Hello,

Is there any chance to connect FSOpen with Euroscope in order to provide ATC services? If yes, please let me know how, it would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

3rd Nov 2016
06:55:24
FSopen will only work with fsx
Dany Garcia
Spain

3rd Nov 2016
09:06:42
Thanks Dave,

But Euroscope is to simulate an ATC radar, not a flight simulator. I know FSOpen works with FSX & P3D V2.

My question is if there's any chance to connect via proxy or something similar Euroscope in order to have a better ATC experience.

Regards,
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

3rd Nov 2016
12:06:24
Of course it's possible but it would take about a month of my time to do. I can't justify doing this just for you. Hope you understand
Dany Garcia
Spain

3rd Nov 2016
13:35:01
Hello,

Of course I totally understand it. Is there any way I can do that amount of job in order to implement Euroscope? As you may know, Euroscope has a really realistic radar screen simulation and we want to use it, we think it is necessary in order to enjoy 100% ATC.

Regards,
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

4th Nov 2016
22:51:05
I have no idea Dany. I don't even know what it is you want to achieve. (Being able to scope out requirements is a skill on its own, something that I'll admit I'm bad at) You are probably best placed to say if you have the skills or not to complete your own project.

Good luck
Dany Garcia
Spain

9th Nov 2016
08:43:38
Hello,

We are able to make an agreement so that you could do it for some benefit. This is something we want and we are able to pay for it in case it is needed. What do you think about it?

Regards,
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

9th Nov 2016
22:07:02
Appreciate the offer Dany but this is probably a months work. It might not evern be possible, I h ave no idea. It would be cheaper for you to find someone interested in doing this for yourself, someone that is familiar with euroscope.

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2013
Page views: 548866586