Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

NO BODY GIVE A **** TO ATC
Mohammad Mohammadi
Iran, Islamic Republic of

18th Sep 2016
12:36:30
what should we do as ATC employers. no body listening to us.they just land and takeoff from where they want because they will not hit and crash with other aircrafts.and ATC cant do anything just seat and watch and ........... DO SOMETHING FOR this plz OWNER OF FSOPEN
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

18th Sep 2016
13:25:46
Mohammad, you need to make your own session and then you can control what you like. If you swear again on this forum I will ban you.
Tim Walters
United Kingdom

18th Sep 2016
17:08:07
Agreed Dave, less mouth and more action needed on Mohammad's part.
Mohammad Mohammadi
Iran, Islamic Republic of

19th Sep 2016
10:21:46
i should say accept my apologise.i didnt know that you only hosting servers and hosting flightStrip and etc.this problem belong to customers such RealFSX.org and etc.i should say my problem to them not you. excuse me again sir.thank you for this great job for hosting servers.
David Figge
United States

19th Sep 2016
11:44:58
Mohammad,

You may want to pause a minute take a deep breath and consider there may be more to the picture than your personal opinion. Below are a few things to consider so please don’t take it as a personal attack on you.

1. There will always be a mix of "newbies" and serious flight simmers. That said, "newbies" rarely start out using communications - just flying around and crashing here and there. Please remember that you were a "newbie" at one point as well and didn't know how to do anything on FSX Multiplayer. You sure were not born with the knowledge so some patience with newer players is always a good policy for all multiplayer communities.

2. If all non-compliant "newbies" were kicked or banned every time they did something wrong the flight sim community would soon die out completely and you would be all alone at a perfect airport. RealFsx.org encourages our members to help newer players learn communication skills and properly share airspace with others.

3. We cannot allow every controller to have admin rights without a strong history of trust. I don’t know who you are – at all. You could be one of the trolls going from one session to another causing total chaos for personal entertainment. I’m not saying you are but there are plenty who do that.

Hope this helps paint a larger picture of FSX multiplayer Mohammad. If not, hosting your own server will probably be best for you.

Good luck and best regards,

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2017
Page views: 1443619786