Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

A suggestion or request for developer FSopen Server!
Fabio Celestino
Brazil

11th Oct 2014
23:01:12
You could implement the FSopen Server program a checkbox for the following action:

_After opening the window Fligth Simulator X and send a message or reply to a command after a few seconds minimizes the window of Flight Simulator X.

Reason is that I have noticed that when more users are on the server, more FSopen Server program uses the processing, such that when it gets too full, the program begins to crash or repeatedly send a command response.
With the window open flight simulator X, I notice that the processing is higher than when it is minimized.
Relieve the processor if the program minimized the Flight Simulator X after sending the message.
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

12th Oct 2014
07:42:20
The server needs to be full screen so the software can post responses in the chat window.

You should reduce graphic settings on your server to minimum quality possible and remove all addon planes/scenery on your server and it should be fine.
Fabio Celestino
Brazil

12th Oct 2014
13:32:18
The server is well prepared. The FSX is in window mode. I think you do not understand the problem I have observed.
The FSX window opens to send the message through chat. Like to have the option to minimize the window after sending. With a check box to enable this option for fsopen server.
:/
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

14th Oct 2014
10:47:12
I understand the problem but a busy server would not be able to maximise and minimise fsx quick enough.

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2017
Page views: 475619482