Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

Pilot Assistant Problems
Bob Jackson
United States
4th Jul 2014
01:06:11
Today I have been experiencing very odd problems with pilot assistant. Half the time the program fails to run, the process is opened but nothing is displayed. I have to go into task Manager and manually end it. Then when it does start. Sometimes it will pop up a window saying Unable to Connect to server. But my network is working fine.
When it actually does start the first time I try to login an error appears saying "Column 'Password' does not belong to a table" Then I get multiple Login Failed, or the program locks up, and goes unresponsive followed by a window that say it has timed out and cant get my I.P.

I have went into my firewall and allowed Out and In. Plus uninstalled and reinstalled.

Nothing has changed besides me uninstalling and reinstalling FSX.
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

4th Jul 2014
08:41:26
I wonder if you are using an old version of Pilot Assistant which might explain the problem.

Please remove, reboot and reinstall the latest version from this site. Pilot Assistant just needs permission out on your firewall.
Bob Jackson
United States
5th Jul 2014
01:07:07
Unfortunately none of your suggested fixes worked. Any other ideas?

Dave Wave
United Kingdom

5th Jul 2014
08:03:30
Install and run flight strips and let me know if this works or not.
Bob Jackson
United States
5th Jul 2014
21:07:26
No, I still get the Column Error, what Microsoft FRAMEWORKS does it use? I will uninstall and reinstall them.
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

5th Jul 2014
22:42:57
Sounds like an internet problem. Your showing ip connections to fsopen from very different ranges, suggests you might be using a proxy or something strange. You might want to look at that first.

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2017
Page views: 1781169899