Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

Q & A????
Ricki Jones
Australia
24th Mar 2014
07:40:58
this forum needs a Q & A section, not getting no help from any1 so far, except from a "Chris Pringle", who showed that he has a spelling problem, lol. i need to no how i can get the PA to show on my FSX screen so i can log flights...
Ricki Jones
Australia
24th Mar 2014
07:51:41
and also, to add, your youtube video showing how pilot assistant works, but does`nt show how you install it into flight sim, i have fsx with exp pack...
Chris Pringle
United Kingdom

24th Mar 2014
11:06:07
Once again Ricki these things your asking are fairly simple. It doesn't take much to figure out. To install pilot assistant simply click the link where it say download the latest version of pilot assistant, install and you are done. Be in a session and run pilot assistant.
Ricki Jones
Australia
3rd Apr 2014
01:28:35
let me explain this again, in the video it`s showing the flight windows and atc strips, and thats where my problem is, how do i get it to show like it does in the you tube video? but the original question was " this forum needs a Q & A section" so ppl can get there answers...blahblahblah. thats why i see there are multiple questions in the forum that obviously take up a lot of space...
David Bartlam
United Kingdom

4th Apr 2014
15:00:47
Ricki,

Pop into FSXWorldwide's teamspeak and ask for me. I'm happy to help
Ricki Jones
Australia
9th Apr 2014
06:00:42
yep, went in there, but ur not there, prolly because of the time line so, as i was suggesting...Q & A is needed, lots of other games forums have them. it helps with users asking the same question over and over again, which i`m sure most people
will agree on...oh, and thanks for ur offer too David B.
David Bartlam
United Kingdom

9th Apr 2014
08:22:17
Unfortunate I'm only there at the weekends unless I'm messaged via the Facebook page, I'm currently studying an aircraft angineering degree so all my days are taken up in the classroom and evenings studying.

If you do ever need a question as weed straight away but can't get an answer, message or post to us at https://www.facebook.com/FsxWorldwide this has a direct link to me and my staff. Each of whom have a wide range of knowledge and experience,

This offer stands for anyone, we are always happy to help and provide you with a direct answer within minutes and there's no obligation what so ever for you to join us or fly with us etc. we just like helping people, whether it's to do with FSX or real world aviation, we will most probably have someone here to help

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2017
Page views: 300668135