Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

Users keep getting kicked
David Bartlam
United Kingdom

9th Mar 2014
17:52:42
Dave

For the last few days, I've been keeping an eye on users joining and leaving the session. I've noticed that there are many people coming on and leaving straight away!

Ive been watching the server most of the day and the most we can get on the session is 4/5, it keeps kicking people out for no reason. Hardly anyone can join the session for any decent amount of time. Any idea what is causing this?
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

10th Mar 2014
17:05:34
Is kick the right description. Sounds like users unable to connect which could be not having sp1 & 2 installed or you or they or somewhere inbetween are having network issues. Are your users saying they can't connect?
David Bartlam
United Kingdom

10th Mar 2014
19:42:03
They were definitely getting kicked. Regular users coming online, signing into the server and then a minute later, they were getting booted off.

I reset the server again and updated to the newer version and haven't had any complaints yet, hopefully it's sorted itself out
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

10th Mar 2014
19:51:06
Did you get a message saying they were kicked?
David Bartlam
United Kingdom

10th Mar 2014
20:49:28
Nope, nothing. They just had a message saying the host had cancelled the session. This included first time joiners at quite a number of our regulars. The final straw for me before resetting was when it kicked all of us off
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

10th Mar 2014
20:59:50
Sounds like fsx got flakey, seen it happen a long time ago when I hosted. If fsopen was kicking you always get a message in chat box.

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2017
Page views: 247443807