Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

CVW3 gift to the community
Mark Killen
Canada

1st Mar 2014
04:21:20
Hi all First of all I wanted to say thanks to Dave for letting us place this here.
A couple of years ago we developed a pluggin for TS3 that would allow us to ulitlize fsx radios and while having Teamspeak quality. We wanted to test it completely before we released it to the public.
Virtual Carrier Wing Three members have been using this plugin for the past two years and we can say that it works great. Continued developement on it will eventually give us line of site and possiblity of more options to come link data link capabiltiy for the fighter guys.

No more switching channels or everyone having to set up Key bindings. You can have dedicated flight channels,ATC CATCC channels. As long as you are on the proper frequency you'll be able to communicate.

Been a Naval wing we need to have dedicated Guard frequencies so there is two designated guard frequencies that will broadcast on all channels not matter what anyone is on.
They are 121.50 and 130.30 (military Tac channel)
I've also tested this during a co-op missions with another wing and being on two TS servers at one time. We needed to test this out because not everyone had our install.

The voice quality is very similar to TS except for a little static when broadcasting. That we added in for realism. There is also a radio beep or you can use a push to talk click that is similar to what we had with IVC in BMS.

Thanks to the Developer "Rollingrock" of Virtualcarrierwing3 and our members for testing we feel that it is time and would like to share it to the community.

With the developer "Rollingrock" permission to release it to the public and Daves permission to allow us to post it here. Thank you and I hope you enjoy it.

Download Link here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlmdff7ufe8dzn2/Teamspeak3_plugin_for_FSX_setup_v1.5.rar

here is the install link on our forums. hope you enjoy.

http://www.virtualcarrierwing3.com/vb4/showthread.php?1293-TS3-Radio-Plugin-install-guide.

Please drop us a comment and let us know what you think

Wood
Chase Morgan
United States

1st Mar 2014
05:58:16
In the hotkeys, plugin hotkey isn't expanding
Mark Killen
Canada

1st Mar 2014
14:22:44
Hey Chase if your still having problems just email me a wood@virtualcarrierwing3.com

Wood
Mark Killen
Canada

3rd Mar 2014
18:35:04
New update for the CVW3 plugin

Mark Killen
Canada

3rd Mar 2014
18:36:19
Dave the add link in the forums does not work.

Anyways here is the new link for an updated CVW3 radio Plugin.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1gny4y0xm6hsxo3/Teamspeak3_plugin_for_FSX_setup_v1.51.zip
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

3rd Mar 2014
18:39:59
Been meaning to fix it for a while, I think it will work if you haven't typed anything into the box first. Or manually add the code to make a link. (See the forum help link)

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2017
Page views: 1081652684