Click for Sun
Back to Board Index

FSUIPC NOT WORKING!!!!!! PLEASE HELP
Thomas Negassi
Switzerland

15th Nov 2013
18:43:13
FSUIPC is not working,when i install it it doesn't show up in my addons bar on fsx
Curley Campbell
United States
16th Nov 2013
04:51:14
Suggest you check and make sure you have latest version of JAVA installed.

You can go to control panel... double click Java icon... then look at the "about" ... and update, if necessary.
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

16th Nov 2013
09:53:17
I'm fairly certain fsuipc doesn't use java.
Curley Campbell
United States
16th Nov 2013
13:56:07
FSUIPC does indeed use "simcconnect" which resides in Java.
That is just one possibility of why it is not loading properly.

There are several other possible issues such as the EXE.xml or "Trusted Programs" section of the FXS.cfg not adding FSUIPC properly.

To help Thomas... I have included a link to the FAQ from Mr. DAWSON'S Forum section... to help him isolate his particular issue.

http://forum.simflight.com/forum/141-faq/

Hope this helps.
Dave Wave
United Kingdom

16th Nov 2013
14:20:24
Curley, Simconnect does not reside in Java.

Are you making this up !!!!!
Joe Clifford
United Kingdom

16th Nov 2013
16:52:23
Yeah, I'm going to side with Dave on this one. SimConnect does not reside in Java!

FSUIPC also has nothing to do with Java. There is a library that can be used to write programs in JAVA that can then connect to FSUIPC and use it's offsets but that's about as far as it goes.

Pete himself makes it clear on a wide range of his forum posts that he has no clue how to write anything in Java.

I'd be interested to see any documentation that would suggest otherwise. Maybe we're wrong.

Regards
Joe
Curley Campbell
United States
16th Nov 2013
19:28:49
Opps... you guys are correct about FSUIPC not using JAVA. My apologies... early morning when I made the post... and brain was thinking AICarrier2.

However... the link to Pete's forum will cover the various aspects to help Thomas.... as there several possible reasons which FSUPIC is not loading in FSX properly.

Again, my bad :(
Thomas Negassi
Switzerland

17th Nov 2013
16:30:30
Thanks guys i will try to follow your steps

You need to Log on to post a reply.
Back to Board Index

Forum help

No politics, just flying
FSopen © 2009 - 2017
Page views: 996969605